Friday, April 14, 2023

Healing Angels

Have you ever woken up one day and found yourself not ready for what the day may hold?  Where maybe fear, frustration, or a blank wall of resistance seems to permeate your mind?  

The other day, I woke up like that and for the first hour or so, I spent energy trying hard to block the discordant emotions - to keep them from surfacing or festering. After wrestling with this for awhile, I decided to walk into another room, sit down, and ask for help from the angels.   

Within 20 seconds I felt a rush of energy shift inside and out, took a deep breath, let the worry and tension go, and relaxed into the soothing energy of the angels. They came to my aid, and all I had to do was ask and be open to receive. 

In full gratitude and relief, I sat in their energy for only a minute or two as I had a calendar of events to attend to. I would rather have stayed there longer and fully basked in the energy of the healing Angels; yet, I found myself going back to that space throughout the day for periodic angelic pick me ups. 

I hope you do the same today - and everyday - for the angels enjoy helping us out when we request their gracious assistance, and they also love to participate in our joys too. They're our 24 hour-a-day cheerleaders - and when we sit quietly for a few breaths, we can feel them with us, and may even hear theirs wings flutter.    



No comments: