Monday, April 3, 2023

Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael is most commonly called in for protection when we feel we need it most. Whether we are fearful of a situation, a discussion, an event, or our safety, Archangel Michael, when prayed to, provides for us in both subtle and directly profound ways. 

Although I had woken up today in a good mood, and started off with a rather productive day, a minor thing happened and I noticed it started to redirect my thoughts. My emotions were kicked up and before I knew it the spiral in my head was in full swing accompanied by stronger discordant emotions. 

By creating a few minutes of space and time for myself, I managed to breathe myself back to functioning from my logical brain, and began a brief meditation. 

Archangel Michael presented himself within my energy and sent me clarity in where my fears, anxiety, and anger were originating. He reminded me of aspects like trust, safety, and divine timing all reside within me and opened up pathways so I could access them in the moment. 

Of course my discord fell away, and I was once again stable in the moment and rest of the morning.  

For me, the Angel of today is Archangel Michael. May he bless you with goodness, safety, security, and immense love today and always.  


 



No comments: