Friday, June 22, 2018

Energy Trails

We all leave behind an energy trail of whatever we are resonating at the moment. I tend to visualize it similar to the electric energy behind DC's character, The Flash, as he runs, but softer, and most of the time, slower. :)


When I'm in nature or out shopping, I often wonder what my energy trail looks like. Some days I focus on my energetic trail and fill myself up with a specific resonance - love, peace, joy, fun, or whatever comes to mind. Then, I imagine the energy swirling behind me as beautiful colors, leaving fairy dust-like sprinkles of this good energy, until all the goodness fills the space. 

What energy will you leave behind - driving your car, walking through the grocery store, or sitting in a class or meeting room? Have fun with creating an assortment of positive energy and a rainbow of color, painting the world with your energy and imagination.

No comments: