Wednesday, November 8, 2017

"I Am" Fun

The words we place after "I am" are quite significant and have an impact on our cellular structure.  Think about it - people who regularly say "I am tired, I am depressed, I am disgusted," usually radiate that out from their bodies. People who say "I am ambitious, I am joyful, I am successful, I am content," etc., they too usually resonate that out to the world. 

With that in mind, I thought creating an "I am" prayer might be interesting. In doing so, I found that it lead to other branches but the basis of "I am" was present. I've created more "I am" prayers and not surprisingly, they all seem to help with whatever assistance or guidance I may need that day.

"I am" prayers do not need to be written down. They can be said when walking or driving, or whenever you think of it. They can be a simple "I am calm. I am love, I am open to blessings from above" or whatever comes to mind for you in that moment.  Here's an example:

I love myself. I love myself. I love myself.
I am worthy of love.
I am worthy of success.
I am deserving of freedom as is everyone.
I understand the laws of attraction to bring into my reality that which I desire and that which aligns with the Divine Plan.
I am powerful.
I am abundant.
I am me, and I am magnificent.

We also may not feel the thing we are saying after the "I am".  We may say "I am sleepy" to help us fall asleep, or "I am calm" to helps us settle emotions. And we may need to say it a lot of times until we feel it. The more you say it, the more you resonate with it.

Play around with it and see how "I am" prayers can affect your moments. 


No comments: