Sunday, December 11, 2016

Penny


Penny is a creative person and true at heart. I was having reservations with taking the time to meet her for coffee as I already had a full day planned. Yet as we sat conversing and long after we parted ways, I reflected upon how happy I felt for the time together. Sometimes we do not take the time to appreciate the friendships we have in life and today I was grateful for the openness of our relationship.

There are many situations in life where we keep ourselves reserved or don't always show our true selves - not knowing if someone will be able to "handle" our quirkiness, or judge us for whatever reasons. It's such a joy and a relief when you know you are in the presence of someone who accepts you for who you are - and who can help you work through something or be silly with you.

Thanks, Penny, for being a human angel today.











No comments: